These rich and creamy washes leave your skin feeling soft and supple, with no “drying out” effect. By applying a small amount to damp skin you can create a lather full of bubbles, which gently cleanses the skin. For best results and a longer lasting foam whilst showering, use a body mop.
The fragrances available are –
- Lavender & Neroli – an ideal combination after a stressful day as the lavender aroma is calming and relaxing, whilst the delicate neroli scent gives a gentle citrus uplift.
- Vanilla – this amazing fragrance smells like vanilla ice cream, but at the same time delivers a warm “feel good” aroma.
- Lemon & Coconut – the uplifting citrus lemon essential oil together with the coconut fragrance gives a truly tropical aroma.
- Mango & Passion Fruit – start your day with this invigorating fresh and fruity combination.
- Orange & Geranium – a wonderful citrus aroma from the sweet orange essential oil combined with floral overtones of geranium.
- Rose & Sandalwood – a luxurious combination which gives a wonderful “heady” floral aroma, creates a sensation as though you are washing with flowers.
These fragrances are created by using essential oils or non-irritant flavour oils. Further information on the ingredients of the body washes are given for each individual product on the website.
The foaming body washes are kind to the skin as they are paraben-free and MPG (monopropylene glycol)-free. Products which contain these ingredients can cause skin irritation, especially if you suffer from sensitive skin. With a pH of 8.0-9.0 the body washes help to keep the skin balanced, i.e. not too alkaline or too acid. They are also suitable to be used by vegetarians and vegans.
To complete your body Spring clean, Lunar Lotions also have a new range of organic body creams. These creams have the same fragrances as the foaming body washes so as to compliment the whole washing experience.
The base elements of the creams are –
- Organic sunflower oil – high in Vitamin E which moisturises and repairs the skin.
- Organic cocoa butter – contains Vitamin E and antioxidants which help to fight damaging free radicals and rejuvenate the skin. The softening properties act as a protective barrier by supplying and retaining moisture in the skin.
- Organic shea butter – protects, softens and heals the skin, especially dry and damaged skin. It has mildly antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and contains good moisture retaining properties which protects the skin from drying out. The excellent softening properties helps to keep the skin supple.
- Organic aloe vera – soothes and calms the skin, especially helpful for sensitive or dry skin. It also helps to improve the texture and elasticity of the skin, making it firmer and more supple.
These ingredients are very beneficial for the skin as they are highly moisturising. Further information on the ingredients of the organic body creams are given for each individual product on the website.